Our client is a growing Cisco Partner based in Plano, TX. Their mission is to identify and develop offerings that enable their clients’ businesses to deploy the most effective and efficient network infrastructure.
The primary focus of this role is to drive incremental revenue by successfully managing existing accounts and selling Integrated Technology Solutions and professional services. You will have an opportunity to join a well-established and respected team with a portfolio of offerings that span the entire spectrum of an end users’ needs, all performed by our in house team. This role is focused on managing existing clients and onboarding and managing new clients as assigned – an environment which is predominantly focused on identifying opportunities and managing those opportunities through the sales life cycle.
Successful candidates will partake in a position with full benefits and with no cap on earnings, a plan that is competitive with the highest compensation plans in the industry.
- Ideal Background
- At least 3 years’ experience in Information Technology solutions sales with history and drive to shatter quotas. A production ledger for verification preferred (redacted of course).
- Track record of success managing an existing book of business delivering excellent customer service and the ability to collaborate with accounts for the purpose enriching those relationships and identifying opportunities for incremental revenue.
- Strong existing relationships in the Partner, Manufacturer, and Client communities, and willingness to leverage those relationships to establish new lines of business for STS.
- Technical skills and ease working in Microsoft Office Suite and within a CRM tool, as well as any OEM tools as required (ex. CCW, QPT, etc).
- Ideal Daily Approach
- Focus on communication. Excellent presentation and communication skills in both written and verbal formats to all layers of a client organization.
- Diligently using and maintaining records within CRM for sales forecasting.
- Continuously build client and ecosystem rapport, leading to long lasting relationships and referrals that continually grow.
- Be exceptional – in both appearance and behavior.
- Take a proactive approach to identifying and developing new business opportunities within your clientele.
- Understand customers’ wants in order to create a need and sell solutions on value instead of just product based selling.
- Inherent understanding that a clients’ value goes beyond a number on a ledger. Impact on the ecosystem and our community means each client deserves the best we have to offer.