Our client is one of Pennsylvania’s largest Managed Services Providers. They deliver unique expertise and value to dental industry. Their technicians specialize in help desk, system/network administration, onsite services, and project management.
This is an exciting place to develop your skills, take care of client needs and be part of a dynamic, fun, hardworking team.
They are looking to add an accomplished IT Field Technician to become a rock star in supporting IT Infrastructure solutions for their clients.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 & Windows 7, 8, 10, SonicWALL, Ubiquiti, NetGear, QNAP, NetApp, VMWare/Hyper-V, Google Apps Suite, Office365, VEEAM, ShadowProtect, Intronis, TigerPaw, NAble, Solarwinds, Bit Defender
- Respond to inquiries, business phone calls/client support requests.
- Consult customers and visit dental offices to determine present and future user needs.
- Work closely with vendors to support various third party software.
- Provide users with technical support for computer/network/software issues.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware and software
- PC/Server Hardware, Peripherals and Parts, including Printer/Scanner Setup and troubleshooting.
- Windows Operating Systems (Client/Server) troubleshooting, Terminal services, SQL, virtual infrastructure.
- General software installation and troubleshooting, Microsoft Office Software, General Office Productivity software.
- Remote management software, antivirus, monitoring, Time tracking software, imaging software.
- Backup configuration setup, and restore procedures.
- Sonicwall, Ubiquiti/NetGear network devices, Ubiquiti/ASUS Wireless AP, VPN, Routers, NAS/SAN storage devices.
- LAN/WAN network troubleshooting.
- Cabling (creating, punching, tracing, new runs) various mounting solutions, audio/visual devices, network rack install.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license/insurance.
- May includes some after-hours support in an on-call rotation.
- Requires daily travel within a client area up to 2.5-3 hours radius.