Our client is one of the nation's fastest growing Information Technologies Managed Services Providers that dedicates its practice to auto dealers. They offer a full scope of consulting and technology support; utilizing help desk, onsite services and network management. Their clients expect, and receive professional solutions to create sustainable value in critical areas and overcome their business challenges. As a trusted business partner our client fulfills these expectations through informative consultation and outstanding customer service. Our partner is actively looking for an addition to their Account Management Team.
Develops and maintains a trusting, responsive customer relationship that results in successful technology planning and overall customer satisfaction. Oversees complete resolution on escalated technical issues, solicits feedback through regular client visits and ensures clientele are aware of all company endorsed technology opportunities. Executes strategy and ensures the client’s network, desktop, security, and voice communications remain “state of the art” and fully capable of supporting their business.
- Builds relationships, fosters collaboration and works as an effective business partner.
- Builds and sustains effective working relationships with client contacts in assigned portfolio.
- Present our Decisive Competitive Edge to ensure client retention.
- Manage the timely resolution of customers technical support requests using appropriate resources and escalation paths where necessary.
- Serve as liaison to customers for all company interdepartmental interactions regarding customer’s technology projects and service issues.
- Contact existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making production selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Coordinate the quoting process for purchased equipment, acquire necessary approvals and ensure smooth transition of upgrades to Project Management for configuration/deployment.
- Foster relationships and build large networking pool with other client vendors in order to enhance the organizations certified partner program.
- Conduct feature/product training on new technology and devices.
Critical Skills and Capabilities:
- Critical Thinking: ability to assess data, identify trends, and provide recommendations and solutions.
- Collaboration: encourages teamwork and models professional behavior
- Verbal Communication and Presentation: articulates and conveys information in a clear confident manner
- Change Management: embraces change and actively supports through words and actions
- Planning, Organization and Time Management: manages multiple tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated: demonstrates initiative and takes action to accomplish objectives, sense of personal accountability
- Maintains stable performance and interpersonal relationships when under pressure; presents a positive disposition and productively uses time and energy under stress
- Persuasion: has the ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior
Required Knowledge : Customer and Personal Service, Sales and Marketing, Computers and Electronics, Spreadsheets, Internet, Work Processing, Product Training, Cisco Smartnet, SmartFilter, Server Warranties, PC Assessments and Upgrades, Network Assessments and Upgrades, Cisco Voice Products, DMS Applications, Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Software, General Office Productivity Software, Autotask, Kaseya
- 5-10 years’ experience in Account Management
- Experience managing portfolio of 10+ clients, ranging from 100-2k users
- Technology Advisory/IT Sales Experience highly preferred
Education & Certifications : Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)