Our client's fast growth means they are adding Help Desk/Support Engineers. Our client is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in Northeast Ohio. We are a stone’s throw from the arts, culture, and food scene of the city and from the tranquility of our own National Park. All of this makes this an amazing place to work!
We are seeking a Help Desk/Support Engineer to become an integral part of the team. You will be the first line of contact, serving our clients’ users, solving their technical problems and helping them get the most out of technology. Along with your technical skills, your best attributes are a desire to help people. You will be the ‘go to’ person who helps and supports our clients with their technology concerns.
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Help Desk/Support Engineer Level 2 qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience in supporting end users or computer networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Ability to help level 1 and interns to learn how to solve issues and help users.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Experience and knowledge of IOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016
- Experience and knowledge with firewalls such as SonicWall
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to document tasks accomplished with details in a ticketing system, and update documentation as systems change
- IT certification is a plus
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Loves to help users – we are here to support them, and one another, in getting past the difficult sticking points they experience.
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Team player – working together to support one another in our shared mission to make a difference for people.
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Great pay
- Support for training and education opportunities
- Major Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with company match