Our client is a growing IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) based in Woodland Hills, CA. They are seeking to add an accomplished Help Desk Lead to their team. The position requires at least 3 years in customer services and prior experience supporting IT Service Desks.
This role is the initial point of contact for "IT Triage" and is responsible for ensuring client requests are analyzed, identified, routed, executed and completed effectively and efficiently and updated in our ticketing system near real-time. This role is a critical
component of the end-to-end ticket lifecycle being involved in the initial assignment, potential escalation management, to the ultimate review and documentation of each client issue.
This role will provide remote (sometimes on-site) end user technical support as needed as well as assist the Infrastructure Services (NOC) team with overflow items and serve as an additional resource for escalations or time sensitive critical client issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of the Main Service Desk in our PSA
- Work with the Service Delivery Coordinator to properly identify and analyze each request to confirm what the client wants or is requesting is what the client needs as well as to confirm the proper destination of the ticket during routing
- Follow up and monitor progress of each ticket ensuring the client knows the status and next steps are documented and scheduled
- Responsible for overall age and time spent onf our remote helpdesk tickets
- Serve as the conduit between Infrastructure and Service Delivery team to ensure cross team communication regarding, projects, downtime, recurring issues, etc.
- Change Management / Documentation / System updates
- Triage tickets and manage escalations. Monitor issues that go over an hour and escalate as client, priorities and resources dictate.
- Prepare and review ticket escalations and client issues proactively, with Director, Service Delivery if needed
- Assist Service Delivery Coordinator with sufficient in-house engineer coverage for client requests throughout the day (early morning, lunches, late evening, time-offs etc.)
- Proactively work with Director, Service Delivery on process improvements and SOP development, best practices
- Remote technical assistance for client end-users (as needed)
- Provide periodic support to consultants in the field (i.e., reviewing information, following up with vendors, etc.)
- Provide technical guidance and situational analysis to FPA Engineers as needed
- Process closed tickets ensuring all data is accurate, documentation is attached and appropriate systems are updated.